Öne Çıkan Yayın

kelime videoları

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91Wrsi_25Ts3280rX8CLDw                                               ...

15 Ekim 2015 Perşembe

Oxford English Grammar Course Advanced with Answers

Oxford English Grammar Course Advanced with Answers

CD si ile beraber

1 After the accident, my father advised a lawyer A us to consult B consulting
2 I’m sorry, they don’t allow anybody here. A to smoke B smoking
3 Listen, can you hear him to himself? A talk B talking
4 Excuse me, would you like A to dance B dancing
5 I’ll always remember my first car. A to have bought B buying
6 If we take this afternoon off, it’ll mean extra hours tomorrow. A to work B working
7 I spent four hours writing my report, then stopped and went for a walk. A to work B working
8 I really love time at the seaside. A to spend B spending
9 If I’m going out for dinner, I like a small lunch. A to have B having
10 No matter how much they increase ticket prices, the trains are sure unreliable. A to stay B of staying
11 What do you intend after university? A to do B doing


https://yadi.sk/d/TFousYbMjkJrr


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popular Posts