Öne Çıkan Yayın

kelime videoları

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91Wrsi_25Ts3280rX8CLDw                                               ...

21 Haziran 2017 Çarşamba

The Indonesian Way Endonezya Bahasa Dili

The Indonesian Way Endonezya Bahasa Dili




"The following is a joke about si bule gila “the crazy foreigner” (si is a kind of article used in
combination with proper names and nicknames) and “the becak driver” (si tukang becak).
Read the following joke in Indonesian. Then read the English translation.


Tukang Becak dan Bule Gila
Pada suatu hari ada seorang bule gila jalan-jalan di pasar di kota Bandung. Seorang tukang
becak (ingin memperlihatkan bahwa ia pandai bahasa Inggris) menabrak bule itu
dan berkata: “I’m sorry, Sir!”. P
Si bule gila juga minta maaf dengan menjawab: “I’m sorry TOO!”.
Tukang becak itu kira si bule gila membuat lelucon dengan mengatakan “I’m sorry TWO.”
Lalu si tukang becak membalas leluconnya dan menjawab: “I’m sorry THREE”.
Merasa heran, si bule gila bertanya: “What are you sorry FOR?”
Untuk kedua kalinya tukang becak itu kira si bule gila itu membuat lelucon. Lalu katanya:
“I’m sorry FIVE!”
Si bule gila mulai marah: “Are you SICK?”
Sekali lagi tukang becak itu kira si bule gila menjawab dengan kata “SIX”, dan lalu dia
membalas: “I’m sorry SEVEN!”


The Becak Driver and the Crazy Foreigner
Once upon a day a foreigner strolled along a market in the city of Bandung. A becak
driver (seeking attention to show of to the crowd that he speaks English) crashes his
becak into the foreigner and says: “I’m sorry, Sir!” Te foreigner also apologises: “I’m sorry
TOO!”

Te becak driver thinks the foreigner is making a joke by saying “I’m sorry TWO”. So the
becak drivers replies to the “joke” by saying “I’m sorry THREE!”
Surprised, the foreigner asks: “What are you sorry FOR?”
For a second time the becak driver thinks that the foreigner is making a joke, and so he
says: “I’m sorry FIVE!”
Te foreigner starts to get angry: “Are you SICK?”
Once again, the becak driver thinks the foreigner answers with the word: “SIX” and so he
replies: “I’m sorry SEVEN!”"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popular Posts